We’ve just recieved our dealer code from Andrews and Arnold. This means we can now supply broadband via AAISP and help customers with order and fault tracking.
We chose them from the massive list of available ISPs (Internet Service Providers) because basically, they wipe the floor with everybody else! Have a look at this comparison to see what we mean. Even when business grade ISPs like Zen are included, the results speak for themselves.
They also test all their resellers for competency. We had to answer some pretty tricky networking questions before we were granted dealer status – it wasn’t just signing up on their website!
More reasons to choose AAISP:
- Real, unfiltered internet access (no traffic shaping).
- They’ll fix a fault on your line even if you are with another ISP.
- Constant quality monitoring.
- Usage based tariff – pay for what you use.
- IPv6 enabled.
- Call centres based in England.
- Free .uk domain with your broadband.
- Easily bond 2 or more lines together for increased speed and resiliency.
- No minimum contract.
- Pay by BACS – Direct Debit optional (other companies should take note of this one).
As you read through their website, it becomes clear that these guys really know what they are doing and go the extra mile to make sure you get a good service. This fits perfectly with our own philosophy which is why we have no doubts about recommending them.
Contact us today to upgrade your broadband.
For the more technical readers:
Tracing route to bbc.co.uk [188.8.131.52] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms www.routerlogin.com [192.168.0.1] 2 15 ms 15 ms 14 ms b.gormless.thn.aaisp.net.uk [184.108.40.206] 3 14 ms 15 ms 14 ms a.armless.thn.aaisp.net.uk [220.127.116.11] 4 15 ms 14 ms 15 ms rt-lonap-a.thdo.bbc.co.uk [18.104.22.168] 5 15 ms 14 ms 14 ms 22.214.171.124 6 14 ms 14 ms 14 ms rdirslb0.thdo.bbc.co.uk [126.96.36.199] 7 16 ms 16 ms 17 ms virtual3.rbsov.bbc.co.uk [188.8.131.52] Trace complete.
You gotta love being 3 hops from the BBC!
Let us know what you think in the comments here or on Facebook.